*Direct correspondence to Darren E. Sherkat, Department of Sociology, Southern Illinois University, Carbondale, IL 62901〈Sherkat@siu.edu〉. Data from the NORC General Social Surveys were made available through the Interuniversity Consortium for Social and Political Research. Data and program codes for replicating this research can be obtained from the corresponding author on request.
Race, Religion, and Opposition to Same-Sex Marriage*
Article first published online: 11 JAN 2010
© 2010 by the Southwestern Social Science Association
Social Science Quarterly
Volume 91, Issue 1, pages 80–98, March 2010
How to Cite
Sherkat, D. E., De Vries, K. M. and Creek, S. (2010), Race, Religion, and Opposition to Same-Sex Marriage. Social Science Quarterly, 91: 80–98. doi: 10.1111/j.1540-6237.2010.00682.x
- Issue published online: 11 JAN 2010
- Article first published online: 11 JAN 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!