*Direct correspondence to Jason A. Winfree, 1402 Washington Heights #2114, Ann Arbor, MI 48109-2013 〈email@example.com〉. Dr. Winfree will share all data and coding information with those wishing to replicate the study. The authors thank, without implicating, Charles Brown, Rodney Fort, Erin Kassa, and the Numeric and Spatial Data specialists at the University of Michigan for their significant contribution.
Discrimination and Demand: The Effect of International Players on Attendance in Major League Baseball*
Article first published online: 11 JAN 2010
© 2010 by the Southwestern Social Science Association
Social Science Quarterly
Volume 91, Issue 1, pages 117–128, March 2010
How to Cite
Tainsky, S. and Winfree, J. A. (2010), Discrimination and Demand: The Effect of International Players on Attendance in Major League Baseball. Social Science Quarterly, 91: 117–128. doi: 10.1111/j.1540-6237.2010.00684.x
- Issue published online: 11 JAN 2010
- Article first published online: 11 JAN 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!