*Direct correspondence to Joshua J. Dyck, Political Science Department, 520 Park Hall, University at Buffalo, SUNY, Buffalo, NY 14260 〈firstname.lastname@example.org〉. We are willing to share data and coding information with those wishing to replicate the study. This research was generously funded by the Baldy Center for Law and Social Policy at the University at Buffalo, SUNY. Special thanks to Fred Boehmke, James Gardner, Lynn Mather, and anonymous reviewers for helpful comments and suggestions. We alone are responsible for all the analyses, conclusions, and any errors present in the article. A previous version of this article was presented at the Annual Meeting of the American Political Science Association, Chicago, August 2007.
Mobilized by Direct Democracy: Short-Term Versus Long-Term Effects and the Geography of Turnout in Ballot Measure Elections*
Version of Record online: 11 JAN 2010
© 2010 by the Southwestern Social Science Association
Social Science Quarterly
Volume 91, Issue 1, pages 188–208, March 2010
How to Cite
Dyck, J. J. and Seabrook, N. R. (2010), Mobilized by Direct Democracy: Short-Term Versus Long-Term Effects and the Geography of Turnout in Ballot Measure Elections. Social Science Quarterly, 91: 188–208. doi: 10.1111/j.1540-6237.2010.00688.x
- Issue online: 11 JAN 2010
- Version of Record online: 11 JAN 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!