*Direct correspondence to Jessica Lavariega Monforti, University of Texas, Pan American, Department of Political Science, 1201 W. University Dr., SBS 228, Edinburg, TX 78541 〈email@example.com〉 or to Gabriel R. Sanchez, Department of Political Science, University of New Mexico, MSC05 3070, 1 University of New Mexico, Albuquerque, NM 87131-000 〈firstname.lastname@example.org〉. Professors Lavariega Monforti and Sanchez will share all data and coding information with those wishing to replicate the study. An earlier version of this article was presented at the 2007 Annual Meeting of the American Political Science Association, Chicago, Illinois. The authors thank John Garcia, Niambi Carter, and the anonymous reviewers for their helpful comments and suggestions; all errors and omissions are their own.
The Politics of Perception: An Investigation of the Presence and Sources of Perceptions of Internal Discrimination Among Latinos*
Version of Record online: 11 JAN 2010
© 2010 by the Southwestern Social Science Association
Social Science Quarterly
Volume 91, Issue 1, pages 245–265, March 2010
How to Cite
Lavariega Monforti, J. and Sanchez, G. R. (2010), The Politics of Perception: An Investigation of the Presence and Sources of Perceptions of Internal Discrimination Among Latinos. Social Science Quarterly, 91: 245–265. doi: 10.1111/j.1540-6237.2010.00691.x
- Issue online: 11 JAN 2010
- Version of Record online: 11 JAN 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!