*Direct correspondence to Laura Hussey, Department of Political Science, UMBC, 1000 Hilltop Circle, Baltimore, MD 21250 〈firstname.lastname@example.org〉. I will share data and coding information with anyone wishing to replicate this study. I thank Jim Gimpel, Geoff Layman, Mark Lopez, Eric Uslaner, and anonymous reviewers for their helpful comments on earlier drafts of this article. I am also grateful to Lawrence Finer, Ted Joyce, Joe Landrum, Evelyn Mills, Stephanie Ventura, and Aaron Yelowitz for providing some of the data used in this study, and to Dave Marcotte and Thomas Plümper for answering a few of my questions along the way. Any errors I may have made, though, are entirely my own.
Welfare Generosity, Abortion Access, and Abortion Rates: A Comparison of State Policy Tools*
Article first published online: 11 JAN 2010
© 2010 by the Southwestern Social Science Association
Social Science Quarterly
Volume 91, Issue 1, pages 266–283, March 2010
How to Cite
Hussey, L. S. (2010), Welfare Generosity, Abortion Access, and Abortion Rates: A Comparison of State Policy Tools. Social Science Quarterly, 91: 266–283. doi: 10.1111/j.1540-6237.2010.00692.x
- Issue published online: 11 JAN 2010
- Article first published online: 11 JAN 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!