*Direct correspondence to Johanna Dunaway, Louisiana State University, Department of Political Science, 240 Stubbs Hall, Baton Rouge, LA 70803 〈firstname.lastname@example.org〉. Dunaway will share all media content data and coding information with those wishing to replicate the study. The Gallup data cannot be shared and must be purchased through the Gallup organization according to their sales agreement with the authors. The Gallup data sets used in this study were purchased using funds from a 2006–2007 Faculty Research Grant awarded by Sam Houston State University. The authors gratefully acknowledge the comments of Bob Stein and the participants at the UCSD Center for Comparative Immigration Studies Seminar. Any errors remain their own.
Agenda Setting, Public Opinion, and the Issue of Immigration Reform*
Article first published online: 6 APR 2010
© 2010 by the Southwestern Social Science Association
Social Science Quarterly
Volume 91, Issue 2, pages 359–378, June 2010
How to Cite
Dunaway, J., Branton, R. P. and Abrajano, M. A. (2010), Agenda Setting, Public Opinion, and the Issue of Immigration Reform. Social Science Quarterly, 91: 359–378. doi: 10.1111/j.1540-6237.2010.00697.x
- Issue published online: 6 APR 2010
- Article first published online: 6 APR 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!