*Direct correspondence to Jake Rosenfeld, Department of Sociology, University of Washington, 211 Savery Hall, Box 353340, Seattle, WA 98195 〈firstname.lastname@example.org〉. The author will share all data and coding information with those wishing to replicate the study. A previous version of the article was presented at Princeton University's Office of Population Research seminar series, Princeton, NJ, April 24, 2007. Thanks to Bruce Western, Paul DiMaggio, and Paul Starr for insights on prior drafts of the article.
Economic Determinants of Voting in an Era of Union Decline*
Article first published online: 6 APR 2010
© 2010 by the Southwestern Social Science Association
Social Science Quarterly
Volume 91, Issue 2, pages 379–395, June 2010
How to Cite
Rosenfeld, J. (2010), Economic Determinants of Voting in an Era of Union Decline. Social Science Quarterly, 91: 379–395. doi: 10.1111/j.1540-6237.2010.00698.x
- Issue published online: 6 APR 2010
- Article first published online: 6 APR 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!