*Direct correspondence to Yun-Suk Lee, Department of Urban Sociology, University of Seoul, Seoul, South Korea, 130–743 〈firstname.lastname@example.org〉. Data requests for purposes of replication should be sent to the same address. This research was supported by the Alfred P. Sloan Center on Parents, Children and Work at the University of Chicago. The views expressed here are those of the authors and do not necessarily represent those of the Alfred P. Sloan Foundation. We thank Phyllis Moen, Scott Eliason, and Scott Coltrane for their constructive comments and methodological advice on early versions of the article.
How Appreciated Do Wives Feel for the Housework They Do?*
Article first published online: 6 APR 2010
© 2010 by the Southwestern Social Science Association
Social Science Quarterly
Volume 91, Issue 2, pages 476–492, June 2010
How to Cite
Lee, Y.-S. and Waite, L. J. (2010), How Appreciated Do Wives Feel for the Housework They Do?. Social Science Quarterly, 91: 476–492. doi: 10.1111/j.1540-6237.2010.00703.x
- Issue published online: 6 APR 2010
- Article first published online: 6 APR 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!