*Direct correspondence to E. van Ingen, Department of Sociology, Tilburg University, PO Box 90153, 5000 LE Tilburg, The Netherlands 〈email@example.com〉. The authors will share all data and coding information with those interested in replicating this study. The Netherlands Kinship Panel Study is funded by Grant 480-10-009 from the Major Investments Fund of the Netherlands Organization for Scientific Research (NWO), and by the Netherlands Interdisciplinary Demographic Institute (NIDI), Utrecht University, the University of Amsterdam, and Tilburg University.
Does Voluntary Association Participation Boost Social Resources?*
Article first published online: 6 APR 2010
© 2010 by the Southwestern Social Science Association
Social Science Quarterly
Volume 91, Issue 2, pages 493–510, June 2010
How to Cite
Van Ingen, E. and Kalmijn, M. (2010), Does Voluntary Association Participation Boost Social Resources?. Social Science Quarterly, 91: 493–510. doi: 10.1111/j.1540-6237.2010.00704.x
- Issue published online: 6 APR 2010
- Article first published online: 6 APR 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!