*Direct correspondence to Ted M. Brimeyer, Department of Sociology and Anthropology, Georgia Southern University, PO Box 8051, Statesboro, GA 30460. Ted M. Brimeyer will share all data and coding information with those wishing to replicate the study. We would like to thank anonymous reviewers for their helpful comments on earlier versions of the article. This research was part of a study supported by the Alfred P. Sloan Foundation, Bemis Foundation, and the ILGWU Heritage Foundation.
Age, Tenure, Resources for Control, and Organizational Commitment*
Article first published online: 6 APR 2010
© 2010 by the Southwestern Social Science Association
Social Science Quarterly
Volume 91, Issue 2, pages 511–530, June 2010
How to Cite
Brimeyer, T. M., Perrucci, R. and Wadsworth, S. M. (2010), Age, Tenure, Resources for Control, and Organizational Commitment. Social Science Quarterly, 91: 511–530. doi: 10.1111/j.1540-6237.2010.00705.x
- Issue published online: 6 APR 2010
- Article first published online: 6 APR 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!