*Direct correspondence to Rhys Andrews, Cardiff University, Cardiff Business School, Colum Drive, Cardiff, CF10 3EU, Wales, UK 〈Andrews4@cardiff.ac.uk〉 or to Gene A. Brewer, Department of Public Administration and Policy, The University of Georgia, Athens, GA 30602–1615 〈firstname.lastname@example.org〉. Rhys Andrews will provide all data and coding information for those wishing to replicate the study. We thank three anonymous reviewers for comments on earlier drafts.
Social Capital and Fire Service Performance: Evidence from the U.S. States*
Version of Record online: 6 APR 2010
© 2010 by the Southwestern Social Science Association
Social Science Quarterly
Volume 91, Issue 2, pages 576–591, June 2010
How to Cite
Andrews, R. and Brewer, G. A. (2010), Social Capital and Fire Service Performance: Evidence from the U.S. States. Social Science Quarterly, 91: 576–591. doi: 10.1111/j.1540-6237.2010.00708.x
- Issue online: 6 APR 2010
- Version of Record online: 6 APR 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!