*Direct correspondence to O. Fiona Yap, Department of Political Science, University of Kansas, Lawrence KS 66044 〈email@example.com〉. I thank Robert Lineberry, Dorothy Daley, Dennis Duermeier, the anonymous reviewers for the journal, and participants at the “Parties, Elections, and Movements in East Asia” panel of the Western Political Science Association, 2009, for comments and suggestions. The responsibility for all mistakes remains with me. Data and coding information for replication is available upon request.
Strategic Government Spending in South Korea and Taiwan: Lessons for Emergent Democracies*
Version of Record online: 15 JUL 2010
© 2010 by the Southwestern Social Science Association
Social Science Quarterly
Volume 91, Issue 3, pages 613–634, September 2010
How to Cite
Fiona Yap, O. (2010), Strategic Government Spending in South Korea and Taiwan: Lessons for Emergent Democracies. Social Science Quarterly, 91: 613–634. doi: 10.1111/j.1540-6237.2010.00710.x
- Issue online: 15 JUL 2010
- Version of Record online: 15 JUL 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!