*Direct correspondence to Ann O'M. Bowman, Bush School of Government and Public Service, Texas A&M University, 4220 TAMU, College Station, TX 77843 〈firstname.lastname@example.org〉. The authors will share data and coding information with those wishing to replicate the study. An earlier version of this article was presented at the 2009 Annual Meeting of the Western Political Science Association, March 19–21.
Expanding the Scope of Conflict: Interest Groups and Interstate Compacts*
Article first published online: 15 JUL 2010
© 2010 by the Southwestern Social Science Association
Social Science Quarterly
Volume 91, Issue 3, pages 669–688, September 2010
How to Cite
Bowman, A. O'M. and Woods, N. D. (2010), Expanding the Scope of Conflict: Interest Groups and Interstate Compacts. Social Science Quarterly, 91: 669–688. doi: 10.1111/j.1540-6237.2010.00713.x
- Issue published online: 15 JUL 2010
- Article first published online: 15 JUL 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!