*Direct correspondence to Richard L. Vining, 104 Baldwin Hall, Department of Political Science, University of Georgia, Athens, GA 30602 〈firstname.lastname@example.org〉. Professor Vining will share all data and coding information with those wishing to replicate this study. An earlier version of this article was presented at the 2009 Meeting of the Midwest Political Science Association. The authors thank Chris Bonneau, Pam Corley, Sara Hiers, Emily Wanless, and the anonymous referees for their assistance and helpful comments.
Explaining High-Profile Coverage of State Supreme Court Decisions*
Version of Record online: 15 JUL 2010
© 2010 by the Southwestern Social Science Association
Social Science Quarterly
Volume 91, Issue 3, pages 704–723, September 2010
How to Cite
Vining, R. L. and Wilhelm, T. (2010), Explaining High-Profile Coverage of State Supreme Court Decisions. Social Science Quarterly, 91: 704–723. doi: 10.1111/j.1540-6237.2010.00715.x
- Issue online: 15 JUL 2010
- Version of Record online: 15 JUL 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!