*Direct correspondence to Barbara Sgouraki Kinsey, Department of Political Science, University of Central Florida, 4000 Central Florida Blvd., PO Box 161356, Orlando, FL 32816-1356 〈firstname.lastname@example.org〉. The corresponding author will share all data and coding information with those wishing to replicate the study. The second and third authors are listed alphabetically. The authors are grateful to Cristina Bradatan, Scott McClurg, and the SSQ editor and anonymous reviewers for helpful comments and constructive feedback.
Location of Public Goods and the Calculus of Voting: The Seattle Monorail Referendum*
Article first published online: 15 JUL 2010
© 2010 by the Southwestern Social Science Association
Social Science Quarterly
Volume 91, Issue 3, pages 741–761, September 2010
How to Cite
Kinsey, B. S., Bartling, H., Peterson, A. F. and Baybeck, B. P. (2010), Location of Public Goods and the Calculus of Voting: The Seattle Monorail Referendum. Social Science Quarterly, 91: 741–761. doi: 10.1111/j.1540-6237.2010.00717.x
- Issue published online: 15 JUL 2010
- Article first published online: 15 JUL 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!