*Direct correspondence to Dejun Su, 1201 W. University Dr., Edinburg, TX 78539 〈firstname.lastname@example.org〉. Upon request, Dejun Su will share all data and coding information with those wishing to replicate the study. An earlier version of the article was presented at the 2009 Annual Meeting of the American Sociological Association in San Francisco. We thank Sion Lee, Angelique Solis, and Omar Camarillo for their comments.
Assessing Cultural Assimilation of Mexican Americans: How Rapidly Do Their Gender-Role Attitudes Converge to the U.S. Mainstream?*
Article first published online: 15 JUL 2010
© 2010 by the Southwestern Social Science Association
Social Science Quarterly
Volume 91, Issue 3, pages 762–776, September 2010
How to Cite
Su, D., Richardson, C. and Wang, G.-z. (2010), Assessing Cultural Assimilation of Mexican Americans: How Rapidly Do Their Gender-Role Attitudes Converge to the U.S. Mainstream?. Social Science Quarterly, 91: 762–776. doi: 10.1111/j.1540-6237.2010.00718.x
- Issue published online: 15 JUL 2010
- Article first published online: 15 JUL 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!