*Direct correspondence to Professor James C. Garand, Emogine Pliner Distinguished Professor, Department of Political Science, Louisiana State University, Baton Rouge, LA 70803-5433 〈email@example.com〉. The corresponding author will provide all data and coding information to those wishing to replicate this study. An appendix reporting descriptive statistics and principal components analysis results discussed in the article is available for interested readers by writing the corresponding author. The authors are grateful to the Pew Hispanic Center for making its data available, and particularly appreciate the efforts of Dulce C. Benavides for her assistance with the data used in this study. The Pew Hispanic Center and the Kaiser Family Foundation bear no responsibility for the interpretations offered or conclusions made based on analysis of the Pew Hispanic Center/Kaiser Family Foundation 2004 National Survey of Latinos, Politics and Civic Engagement data.
Divided Loyalties? Understanding Variation in Latino Attitudes Toward Immigration*
Article first published online: 15 JUL 2010
© 2010 by the Southwestern Social Science Association
Social Science Quarterly
Volume 91, Issue 3, pages 856–882, September 2010
How to Cite
Rouse, S. M., Wilkinson, B. C. and Garand, J. C. (2010), Divided Loyalties? Understanding Variation in Latino Attitudes Toward Immigration. Social Science Quarterly, 91: 856–882. doi: 10.1111/j.1540-6237.2010.00723.x
- Issue published online: 15 JUL 2010
- Article first published online: 15 JUL 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!