*Direct correspondence to Jonathan Rothwell, The Brookings Institution, 1775 Massachusetts Ave. NW, Washington, DC 20036 〈email@example.com〉. This article was first written while Jonathan Rothwell was at Princeton University, and the views expressed here do not necessarily reflect those of the Brookings Institution. Jonathan Rothwell will share all data and coding information with those wishing to replicate the study. The authors thank Professor Rolf Pendall for generously sharing his data on land regulations, and are grateful to the anonymous Social Science Quarterly reviewers for their helpful suggestions.
Density Zoning and Class Segregation in U.S. Metropolitan Areas†
Article first published online: 26 OCT 2010
© 2010 by the Southwestern Social Science Association
Social Science Quarterly
Special Issue: Inequality and Poverty: American and International Perspectives
Volume 91, Issue 5, pages 1123–1143, December 2010
How to Cite
Rothwell, J. T. and Massey, D. S. (2010), Density Zoning and Class Segregation in U.S. Metropolitan Areas. Social Science Quarterly, 91: 1123–1143. doi: 10.1111/j.1540-6237.2010.00724.x
- Issue published online: 26 OCT 2010
- Article first published online: 26 OCT 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!