*Direct correspondence to Mary J. Fischer, 344 Mansfield Rd., Unit 2068, Storrs, CT 06269 〈email@example.com〉. The author will share all data and coding information with those wishing to replicate the study. Thanks to Julie Kmec, Michael Wallace, and the anonymous reviewers for their constructive comments on previous versions of this article.
Can Institutional Networks Mitigate Labor Market Disadvantages? Evidence from College Summer Job Searches*
Article first published online: 26 OCT 2010
© 2010 by the Southwestern Social Science Association
Social Science Quarterly
Special Issue: Inequality and Poverty: American and International Perspectives
Volume 91, Issue 5, pages 1264–1287, December 2010
How to Cite
Fischer, M. J. (2010), Can Institutional Networks Mitigate Labor Market Disadvantages? Evidence from College Summer Job Searches. Social Science Quarterly, 91: 1264–1287. doi: 10.1111/j.1540-6237.2010.00731.x
- Issue published online: 26 OCT 2010
- Article first published online: 26 OCT 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!