*Direct correspondence to Wendy D. Roth, Department of Sociology, University of British Columbia, 6303 N.W. Marine Dr., Vancouver, BC, Canada, V6T 1Z1 〈firstname.lastname@example.org〉. The author is unable to share the data used for this study in order to protect the privacy of the respondents. The author thanks the three anonymous reviewers for extremely helpful comments, as well as Eamonn Callan, Mary Campbell, Jennifer Jihye Chun, Neil Gross, Amy Hanser, Ann Morning, Aliya Saperstein, Mary Waters, and the participants of the Social Statistics and Ethnic Diversity Conference in Montréal. This research was supported in part by grants from the National Science Foundation (SES-0221042 and IGERT Grant 98070661) and the Harvard University Graduate Society.
Racial Mismatch: The Divergence Between Form and Function in Data for Monitoring Racial Discrimination of Hispanics*
Article first published online: 26 OCT 2010
© 2010 by the Southwestern Social Science Association
Social Science Quarterly
Special Issue: Inequality and Poverty: American and International Perspectives
Volume 91, Issue 5, pages 1288–1311, December 2010
How to Cite
Roth, W. D. (2010), Racial Mismatch: The Divergence Between Form and Function in Data for Monitoring Racial Discrimination of Hispanics. Social Science Quarterly, 91: 1288–1311. doi: 10.1111/j.1540-6237.2010.00732.x
- Issue published online: 26 OCT 2010
- Article first published online: 26 OCT 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!