*Direct correspondence to Professor Nicholson-Crotty, Associate Professor, Department of Political Science and Harry S Truman School of Public Affairs, University of Missouri, 217 Professional Bldg., Columbia, MO 65211 〈Nicholsoncrottys@missouri.edu〉. The author will be happy to provide data and coding information to anyone wishing to replicate the study.
Reassessing the Impact of Hispanic Stereotypes on White Americans' Immigration Preferences*
Version of Record online: 26 OCT 2010
© 2010 by the Southwestern Social Science Association
Social Science Quarterly
Special Issue: Inequality and Poverty: American and International Perspectives
Volume 91, Issue 5, pages 1312–1328, December 2010
How to Cite
Lu, L. and Nicholson-Crotty, S. (2010), Reassessing the Impact of Hispanic Stereotypes on White Americans' Immigration Preferences. Social Science Quarterly, 91: 1312–1328. doi: 10.1111/j.1540-6237.2010.00733.x
- Issue online: 26 OCT 2010
- Version of Record online: 26 OCT 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!