*Direct correspondence to Augustin Kwasi Fosu, UNU-WIDER, Katajanokanlaituri 6B, 00160 Helsinki, Finland 〈Fosu@wider.unu.edu〉. The author will share all data and coding information with those wishing to replicate the study. The author is grateful to Jan-Erik Antipin for valuable research assistance and to anonymous referees and the editor for helpful comments.
Inequality, Income, and Poverty: Comparative Global Evidence*
Version of Record online: 26 OCT 2010
© 2010 by the Southwestern Social Science Association
Social Science Quarterly
Special Issue: Inequality and Poverty: American and International Perspectives
Volume 91, Issue 5, pages 1432–1446, December 2010
How to Cite
Fosu, A. K. (2010), Inequality, Income, and Poverty: Comparative Global Evidence. Social Science Quarterly, 91: 1432–1446. doi: 10.1111/j.1540-6237.2010.00739.x
- Issue online: 26 OCT 2010
- Version of Record online: 26 OCT 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!