*Direct correspondence to Joseph A. Aistrup, College of Arts and Sciences, 117 C Eisenhower Hall, Kansas State University, Manhattan, KS 66506 〈email@example.com〉. This study uses data collected and made available through the Inter-University Consortium for Political and Social Research (ICPSR). The author bears sole responsibility for the analyses and interpretations of these data. Data and coding are available through the author subject to the terms specified by the ICPSR 〈http://www.icpsr.umich.edu/icpsrweb/ICPSR/〉. I thank the anonymous reviewers for their thoughtful and helpful comments and Jeffrey Pickering at Kansas State University for commenting on an early draft.
Southern Political Exceptionalism? Presidential Voting in the South and Non-South*
Article first published online: 25 OCT 2010
© 2010 by the Southwestern Social Science Association
Social Science Quarterly
Volume 91, Issue 4, pages 906–927, December 2010
How to Cite
Aistrup, J. A. (2010), Southern Political Exceptionalism? Presidential Voting in the South and Non-South. Social Science Quarterly, 91: 906–927. doi: 10.1111/j.1540-6237.2010.00741.x
- Issue published online: 25 OCT 2010
- Article first published online: 25 OCT 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!