*Direct correspondence to Alexander L. Janus, 410 Barrows Hall, Department of Sociology, University of California, Berkeley, CA 94720-1980 〈firstname.lastname@example.org〉; website 〈http://www.alexjanus.com〉. He thanks the following people for providing enormously helpful comments on earlier drafts of this article: several anonymous SSQ reviewers, Brian An, Irene Bloemraad, Claude Fischer, Michael Hout, Samuel R. Lucas, John Levi Martin, and Robb Willer. Janus will share all data and coding information necessary to replicate the study.
The Influence of Social Desirability Pressures on Expressed Immigration Attitudes*
Version of Record online: 25 OCT 2010
© 2010 by the Southwestern Social Science Association
Social Science Quarterly
Volume 91, Issue 4, pages 928–946, December 2010
How to Cite
Janus, A. L. (2010), The Influence of Social Desirability Pressures on Expressed Immigration Attitudes. Social Science Quarterly, 91: 928–946. doi: 10.1111/j.1540-6237.2010.00742.x
- Issue online: 25 OCT 2010
- Version of Record online: 25 OCT 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!