*Direct correspondence to Rebekah Herrick, Department of Political Science, 218 S. Murray, Oklahoma State University, Stillwater, OK 74104 〈Rebekah.email@example.com〉. The data used for this article are available at 〈http://polsci.okstate.edu/index.php?option=content&task=view&id=23〉 or by contacting the author. I thank the OSU Political Science Department and APSA (small grant program) for helping fund this project. I also thank Jada Butler, Will Stewart, and Ben Pryor for their help in collecting data, and Sam Fisher, Lori Franklin, Emily Herrick, Jeanette Mandez, and Tracy Osborn for their advice.
Sex Differences in Constituent Engagement*
Article first published online: 25 OCT 2010
© 2010 by the Southwestern Social Science Association
Social Science Quarterly
Volume 91, Issue 4, pages 947–963, December 2010
How to Cite
Herrick, R. (2010), Sex Differences in Constituent Engagement. Social Science Quarterly, 91: 947–963. doi: 10.1111/j.1540-6237.2010.00743.x
- Issue published online: 25 OCT 2010
- Article first published online: 25 OCT 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!