*Direct correspondence to T. David Mason, Department of Political Science, University of North Texas, 1155 Union Circle #305340, Denton, TX 76203-5017 〈firstname.lastname@example.org〉. Data and other materials necessary to replicate this study are available upon request to the authors.
Land Tenure, Democracy, and Patterns of Violence During the Maoist Insurgency in Nepal, 1996–2005*
Article first published online: 25 OCT 2010
© 2010 by the Southwestern Social Science Association
Social Science Quarterly
Volume 91, Issue 4, pages 984–1006, December 2010
How to Cite
Joshi, M. and Mason, T. D. (2010), Land Tenure, Democracy, and Patterns of Violence During the Maoist Insurgency in Nepal, 1996–2005. Social Science Quarterly, 91: 984–1006. doi: 10.1111/j.1540-6237.2010.00745.x
- Issue published online: 25 OCT 2010
- Article first published online: 25 OCT 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!