*Direct all correspondence to Garrick Percival at 〈firstname.lastname@example.org〉. The author will share all data and coding information with those wishing to replicate the study. The author thanks Mary Currin-Percival, Noah Kaplan, Jeff Suneson, Jack Turner, and the anonymous reviewers for their very helpful comments and suggestions. Any errors are the author's alone.
Ideology, Diversity, and Imprisonment: Considering the Influence of Local Politics on Racial and Ethnic Minority Incarceration Rates*
Article first published online: 25 OCT 2010
© 2010 by the Southwestern Social Science Association
Social Science Quarterly
Volume 91, Issue 4, pages 1063–1082, December 2010
How to Cite
Percival, G. L. (2010), Ideology, Diversity, and Imprisonment: Considering the Influence of Local Politics on Racial and Ethnic Minority Incarceration Rates. Social Science Quarterly, 91: 1063–1082. doi: 10.1111/j.1540-6237.2010.00749.x
- Issue published online: 25 OCT 2010
- Article first published online: 25 OCT 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!