*Direct correspondence to Elizabeth Raleigh, Department of Sociology, McNeil Bldg., University of Pennsylvania, Philadelphia, PA 19104 〈email@example.com〉. This study is based on data publicly available through the National Center for Education Statistics. We agree to share all coding information with those who wish to replicate the study. We thank Rory Kramer and three anonymous reviewers for their thoughtful suggestions and helpful feedback.
Do Immigrant Minority Parents Have More Consistent College Aspirations for Their Children?*
Version of Record online: 25 OCT 2010
© 2010 by the Southwestern Social Science Association
Social Science Quarterly
Volume 91, Issue 4, pages 1083–1102, December 2010
How to Cite
Raleigh, E. and Kao, G. (2010), Do Immigrant Minority Parents Have More Consistent College Aspirations for Their Children?. Social Science Quarterly, 91: 1083–1102. doi: 10.1111/j.1540-6237.2010.00750.x
- Issue online: 25 OCT 2010
- Version of Record online: 25 OCT 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!