*Direct correspondence to Dylan Conger, Trachtenberg School of Public Policy and Public Administration, The George Washington University, 805 21st St. NW, MPA 601G, Washington, DC 20052 〈email@example.com〉. This work is supported by the Foundation for Child Development Young Scholars Program and the data were made available from New York University's Institute for Education and Social Policy (IESP). I can provide all programming information to those who seek to replicate the study; however, requests for data must be made to IESP or to the New York City Department of Education. I am very grateful to anonymous reviewers, Kimber Bogard, Stephanie Riegg Cellini, Jin Sook Lee, Mark Lopez, Joseph Robinson, Amy Ellen Schwartz, Leanna Stiefel, Ruby Takanishi, and participants at the Association for Public Policy Analysis and Management Annual Meeting and University of Maryland Baltimore County Public Policy Department research seminar for thoughtful suggestions. Meghan Salas and Anna Zimbrick provided excellent research assistance.
Does Bilingual Education Interfere with English-Language Acquisition?*
Article first published online: 25 OCT 2010
© 2010 by the Southwestern Social Science Association
Social Science Quarterly
Volume 91, Issue 4, pages 1103–1122, December 2010
How to Cite
Conger, D. (2010), Does Bilingual Education Interfere with English-Language Acquisition?. Social Science Quarterly, 91: 1103–1122. doi: 10.1111/j.1540-6237.2010.00751.x
- Issue published online: 25 OCT 2010
- Article first published online: 25 OCT 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!