*Direct correspondence to Rene R. Rocha, Department of Political Science, University of Iowa, 341 Schaeffer Hall, Iowa City, IA 52242 〈firstname.lastname@example.org〉. Data and coding information used in this analysis are available for replication purposes from Rene R. Rocha. The authors thank the anonymous reviewers for their helpful comments.
Ethnic Context and Immigration Policy Preferences Among Latinos and Anglos*
Article first published online: 3 FEB 2011
© 2011 by the Southwestern Social Science Association
Social Science Quarterly
Volume 92, Issue 1, pages 1–19, March 2011
How to Cite
Rocha, R. R., Longoria, T., Wrinkle, R. D., Knoll, B. R., Polinard, J. L. and Wenzel, J. (2011), Ethnic Context and Immigration Policy Preferences Among Latinos and Anglos. Social Science Quarterly, 92: 1–19. doi: 10.1111/j.1540-6237.2011.00754.x
- Issue published online: 3 FEB 2011
- Article first published online: 3 FEB 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!