*Direct correspondence to Kirby Goidel, Louisiana State University—Manship School of Mass Communication, 117B Journalism Bldg., Baton Rouge, LA 70803 〈firstname.lastname@example.org〉. Data and coding information for replication are available upon request from the lead author. Thanks to Adrienne Moore and the Reilly Center for Media & Public Affairs for their support of this research.
Race, Racial Resentment, Attentiveness to the News Media, and Public Opinion Toward the Jena Six*
Version of Record online: 3 FEB 2011
© 2011 by the Southwestern Social Science Association
Social Science Quarterly
Volume 92, Issue 1, pages 20–34, March 2011
How to Cite
Goidel, K., Parent, W. and Mann, B. (2011), Race, Racial Resentment, Attentiveness to the News Media, and Public Opinion Toward the Jena Six. Social Science Quarterly, 92: 20–34. doi: 10.1111/j.1540-6237.2011.00755.x
- Issue online: 3 FEB 2011
- Version of Record online: 3 FEB 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!