*Direct correspondence to Shelia R. Cotten, Department of Sociology, University of Alabama–Birmingham, HHB 460N, 1530 3rd Ave. S., Birmingham, AL 35294-1152 〈email@example.com〉. Shelia R. Cotten will share all data and coding information with those wishing to replicate the study. The authors thank Henna Budhwani for her early research assistantship support on this project, Bisakha Sen for her statistical guidance, and the University of Alabama–Birmingham's Faculty Development Program for a grant awarded to Drs. Cotten and Drentea.
The Importance of Type, Amount, and Timing of Internet Use for Understanding Psychological Distress*
Article first published online: 3 FEB 2011
© 2011 by the Southwestern Social Science Association
Social Science Quarterly
Volume 92, Issue 1, pages 119–139, March 2011
How to Cite
Cotten, S. R., Goldner, M., Hale, T. M. and Drentea, P. (2011), The Importance of Type, Amount, and Timing of Internet Use for Understanding Psychological Distress. Social Science Quarterly, 92: 119–139. doi: 10.1111/j.1540-6237.2011.00760.x
- Issue published online: 3 FEB 2011
- Article first published online: 3 FEB 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!