*Direct correspondence to Megan G. Swindal, Department of Development Sociology, Cornell University, Ithaca, NY 14853 〈email@example.com〉. The author will share data and coding information with those wishing to replicate the study. The author is grateful to Tom Hirschl, David Brown, and David Ost for their guidance and suggestions; Kazimierz Slomczyns and Bela Greskovits for their help with data access and historical accuracy; and three anonymous reviewers for useful comments provided on earlier drafts. Cornell University's Department of Development Sociology provided funding to the author.
Ideology and Social Position in Poland: The Determinants of Voting for the Right, 1991–2005*
Version of Record online: 3 FEB 2011
© 2011 by the Southwestern Social Science Association
Social Science Quarterly
Volume 92, Issue 1, pages 185–205, March 2011
How to Cite
Swindal, M. G. (2011), Ideology and Social Position in Poland: The Determinants of Voting for the Right, 1991–2005. Social Science Quarterly, 92: 185–205. doi: 10.1111/j.1540-6237.2011.00763.x
- Issue online: 3 FEB 2011
- Version of Record online: 3 FEB 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!