*Direct correspondence to Norman Baldwin, Box 870213, Department of Political Science, University of Alabama, Tuscaloosa, AL 35487-0213 〈firstname.lastname@example.org〉. Professor Baldwin will provide all data and coding information to those wishing to replicate the study.
State Educational Investments and Economic Growth in the United States: A Path Analysis*
Version of Record online: 3 FEB 2011
© 2011 by the Southwestern Social Science Association
Social Science Quarterly
Volume 92, Issue 1, pages 226–245, March 2011
How to Cite
Baldwin, J. N., Borrelli, S. A. and New, M. J. (2011), State Educational Investments and Economic Growth in the United States: A Path Analysis. Social Science Quarterly, 92: 226–245. doi: 10.1111/j.1540-6237.2011.00765.x
- Issue online: 3 FEB 2011
- Version of Record online: 3 FEB 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!