*Direct correspondence to Evan Ringquist, School of Public and Environmental Affairs, Indiana University, 1315 E. 10th St., Bloomington, IN 47404 〈firstname.lastname@example.org〉. The research in this article was funded in part by NSF Award 04-53561. I would like to thank Shuang Zhao for invaluable research assistance. All data and computer code necessary to replicate the analysis in this article are available from the author.
Trading Equity for Efficiency in Environmental Protection? Environmental Justice Effects from the SO2 Allowance Trading Program*
Version of Record online: 15 APR 2011
© 2011 by the Southwestern Social Science Association
Social Science Quarterly
Volume 92, Issue 2, pages 297–323, June 2011
How to Cite
Ringquist, E. J. (2011), Trading Equity for Efficiency in Environmental Protection? Environmental Justice Effects from the SO2 Allowance Trading Program. Social Science Quarterly, 92: 297–323. doi: 10.1111/j.1540-6237.2011.00769.x
- Issue online: 2 MAY 2011
- Version of Record online: 15 APR 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!