*Direct correspondence to L. J. Zigerell, Department of Political Science, University of Pittsburgh, Pittsburgh, PA 15260 〈firstname.lastname@example.org〉. The author thanks David C. Barker and Jon Hurwitz for their comments, Michael D. Cobb and Patrick Flavin for providing information about their research, and Jon Hurwitz and Heather Marie Rice for permission to cite data. The author agrees to share data and coding information necessary for replication.
You Wouldn't Like Me When I'm Angry: List Experiment Misreporting*
Article first published online: 15 APR 2011
© 2011 by the Southwestern Social Science Association
Social Science Quarterly
Volume 92, Issue 2, pages 552–562, June 2011
How to Cite
Zigerell, L. J. (2011), You Wouldn't Like Me When I'm Angry: List Experiment Misreporting. Social Science Quarterly, 92: 552–562. doi: 10.1111/j.1540-6237.2011.00770.x
- Issue published online: 2 MAY 2011
- Article first published online: 15 APR 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!