*Direct correspondence to George Hawley, Department of Political Science, University of Houston, 4800 Calhoun Rd., Houston, TX 77204 〈email@example.com〉. For their helpful comments, the author thanks Jennifer Clark, Jarron Saint Onge, Robert Lineberry, and the anonymous reviewers.
Political Threat and Immigration: Party Identification, Demographic Context, and Immigration Policy Preference*
Version of Record online: 15 APR 2011
© 2011 by the Southwestern Social Science Association
Social Science Quarterly
Volume 92, Issue 2, pages 404–422, June 2011
How to Cite
Hawley, G. (2011), Political Threat and Immigration: Party Identification, Demographic Context, and Immigration Policy Preference. Social Science Quarterly, 92: 404–422. doi: 10.1111/j.1540-6237.2011.00775.x
- Issue online: 2 MAY 2011
- Version of Record online: 15 APR 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!