*Direct correspondence to Ray Block Jr., Department of Political Science and Public Administration, University of Wisconsin, La Crosse, 421 Wimberly Hall, Rm. 425A, 1725 State St., La Crosse, WI 54601 〈firstname.lastname@example.org〉. The author will share all data and computer syntax (available upon request) for replication purposes. The author thanks Tashweka Anderson, Jeremy Arney, Jo Arney, Betsy Jane Becker, Christina S. Haynes, Will Moore, David C. Wilson, and the anonymous reviewers for their advice and encouragement.
Backing Barack Because He's Black: Racially Motivated Voting in the 2008 Election*
Version of Record online: 15 APR 2011
© 2011 by the Southwestern Social Science Association
Social Science Quarterly
Volume 92, Issue 2, pages 423–446, June 2011
How to Cite
Block, R. (2011), Backing Barack Because He's Black: Racially Motivated Voting in the 2008 Election. Social Science Quarterly, 92: 423–446. doi: 10.1111/j.1540-6237.2011.00776.x
- Issue online: 2 MAY 2011
- Version of Record online: 15 APR 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!