*Direct correspondence to Frederick Solt, Department of Political Science, Mailcode 4501, Southern Illinois University, Carbondale, IL 62901 〈firstname.lastname@example.org〉, who will make available all data and coding needed for replication. The authors thank Stephen Bloom, Mariola Espinosa, Laura Hatcher, Roudy Hildreth, Nathan Kelly, Scott McClurg, Darren Sherkat, and Rachel Whaley for helpful comments.
Economic Inequality, Relative Power, and Religiosity*
Version of Record online: 15 APR 2011
© 2011 by the Southwestern Social Science Association
Social Science Quarterly
Volume 92, Issue 2, pages 447–465, June 2011
How to Cite
Solt, F., Habel, P. and Grant, J. T. (2011), Economic Inequality, Relative Power, and Religiosity. Social Science Quarterly, 92: 447–465. doi: 10.1111/j.1540-6237.2011.00777.x
- Issue online: 2 MAY 2011
- Version of Record online: 15 APR 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!