*Direct correspondence to Zulema Valdez, Department of Sociology, Texas A&M University, 4351 TAMU, College Station, TX 77843-4351 〈firstname.lastname@example.org〉. The author thanks the participants of the Latino National Survey Junior Scholar Conference held at Cornell University and the anonymous reviewers for their comments. Data and program codes for replicating this research can be obtained from the author on request.
Political Participation Among Latinos in the United States: The Effect of Group Identity and Consciousness*
Article first published online: 15 APR 2011
© 2011 by the Southwestern Social Science Association
Social Science Quarterly
Volume 92, Issue 2, pages 466–482, June 2011
How to Cite
Valdez, Z. (2011), Political Participation Among Latinos in the United States: The Effect of Group Identity and Consciousness. Social Science Quarterly, 92: 466–482. doi: 10.1111/j.1540-6237.2011.00778.x
- Issue published online: 2 MAY 2011
- Article first published online: 15 APR 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!