*Direct correspondence to Gabriel R. Sanchez, Department of Political Science, University of New Mexico, MSC05-3070, 1 University of New Mexico, Albuquerque, NM 87131 〈email@example.com〉. The author will share all data and coding materials with those wishing to replicate the study. The authors thank Matt Barreto and the anonymous reviewers for their helpful suggestions.
The Effect of Descriptive Representation on Latinos' Views of Government and of Themselves*
Article first published online: 15 APR 2011
© 2011 by the Southwestern Social Science Association
Social Science Quarterly
Volume 92, Issue 2, pages 483–508, June 2011
How to Cite
Sanchez, G. R. and Morin, J. L. (2011), The Effect of Descriptive Representation on Latinos' Views of Government and of Themselves. Social Science Quarterly, 92: 483–508. doi: 10.1111/j.1540-6237.2011.00779.x
- Issue published online: 2 MAY 2011
- Article first published online: 15 APR 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!