*Direct correspondence to Yann P. Kerevel, University of New Mexico, MSC05 3070, 1 University of New Mexico, Albuquerque, NM 87131 〈email@example.com〉. The author will share all data and coding for replication purposes. The author thanks Gabriel R. Sanchez, Michael S. Rocca, and Lonna R. Atkeson for comments on previous drafts. Any remaining errors are the author's own.
The Influence of Spanish-Language Media on Latino Public Opinion and Group Consciousness*
Article first published online: 15 APR 2011
© 2011 by the Southwestern Social Science Association
Social Science Quarterly
Volume 92, Issue 2, pages 509–534, June 2011
How to Cite
Kerevel, Y. P. (2011), The Influence of Spanish-Language Media on Latino Public Opinion and Group Consciousness. Social Science Quarterly, 92: 509–534. doi: 10.1111/j.1540-6237.2011.00780.x
- Issue published online: 2 MAY 2011
- Article first published online: 15 APR 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!