*Direct correspondence to Yann P. Kerevel, University of New Mexico, MSC05 3070, 1 University of New Mexico, Albuquerque, NM 87131 〈firstname.lastname@example.org〉. The author will share all data and coding for replication purposes. The author thanks Gabriel R. Sanchez, Michael S. Rocca, and Lonna R. Atkeson for comments on previous drafts. Any remaining errors are the author's own.
The Influence of Spanish-Language Media on Latino Public Opinion and Group Consciousness*
Version of Record online: 15 APR 2011
© 2011 by the Southwestern Social Science Association
Social Science Quarterly
Volume 92, Issue 2, pages 509–534, June 2011
How to Cite
Kerevel, Y. P. (2011), The Influence of Spanish-Language Media on Latino Public Opinion and Group Consciousness. Social Science Quarterly, 92: 509–534. doi: 10.1111/j.1540-6237.2011.00780.x
- Issue online: 2 MAY 2011
- Version of Record online: 15 APR 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!