*Direct correspondence to Alex R. Piquero, University of Texas at Dallas, School of Economic, Political, and Policy Sciences, Program in Criminology, 800 W. Campbell Rd., Richardson, TX. 75080; email: firstname.lastname@example.org. The author will share all data and coding for replication purposes.
Race, Punishment, and the Michael Vick Experience*
Article first published online: 2 MAY 2011
© 2011 by the Southwestern Social Science Association
Social Science Quarterly
Volume 92, Issue 2, pages 535–551, June 2011
How to Cite
Piquero, A. R., Piquero, N. L., Gertz, M., Baker, T., Batton, J. and Barnes, J. C. (2011), Race, Punishment, and the Michael Vick Experience. Social Science Quarterly, 92: 535–551. doi: 10.1111/j.1540-6237.2011.00781.x
The author will share all data and coding for replication purposes.
- Issue published online: 2 MAY 2011
- Article first published online: 2 MAY 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!