*Direct Correspondence to James Meernik, Department of Political Science, 1155 Union Circle #305340, University of North Texas, Denton, TX 76205 〈email@example.com〉. Data and codebook are available at 〈http://www.psci.unt.edu/~jimpage.htm〉.
Sentencing Rationales and Judicial Decision Making at the International Criminal Tribunals*
Version of Record online: 26 JUL 2011
© 2011 by the Southwestern Social Science Association
Social Science Quarterly
Volume 92, Issue 3, pages 588–608, September 2011
How to Cite
Meernik, J. (2011), Sentencing Rationales and Judicial Decision Making at the International Criminal Tribunals. Social Science Quarterly, 92: 588–608. doi: 10.1111/j.1540-6237.2011.00783.x
- Issue online: 11 AUG 2011
- Version of Record online: 26 JUL 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!