*Direct correspondence to Joseph L. Staats 〈email@example.com〉or Glen Biglaiser 〈firstname.lastname@example.org〉. We thank the two anonymous reviewers who provided valuable suggestions that improved the quality of this article. All data and computer code necessary to replicate the analysis in this article are available from the authors.
The Effects of Judicial Strength and Rule of Law on Portfolio Investment in the Developing World*
Version of Record online: 26 JUL 2011
© 2011 by the Southwestern Social Science Association
Social Science Quarterly
Volume 92, Issue 3, pages 609–630, September 2011
How to Cite
Staats, J. L. and Biglaiser, G. (2011), The Effects of Judicial Strength and Rule of Law on Portfolio Investment in the Developing World. Social Science Quarterly, 92: 609–630. doi: 10.1111/j.1540-6237.2011.00784.x
- Issue online: 11 AUG 2011
- Version of Record online: 26 JUL 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!