*Direct correspondence to Heather L. Ondercin, 240 Stubbs Hall, Louisiana State University, Baton Rouge, LA 70815 〈firstname.lastname@example.org〉. Heather L. Ondercin will share all data and coding for replications purposes. The authors thank Kathleen Bratton, Johanna Dunaway, and James Garand for their insightful comments. Additional thanks to James Endersby, John Petrocik, Suzie Linn, and Eric Plutzer, whose comments were helpful at the onset of this project. An earlier version of this article was presented at the Annual Meeting of the Midwest Political Science Association, April 7–10, 2005, Chicago, IL.
Gender Jeopardy: What is the Impact of Gender Differences in Political Knowledge on Political Participation?*
Article first published online: 26 JUL 2011
© 2011 by the Southwestern Social Science Association
Social Science Quarterly
Volume 92, Issue 3, pages 675–694, September 2011
How to Cite
Ondercin, H. L. and Jones-White, D. (2011), Gender Jeopardy: What is the Impact of Gender Differences in Political Knowledge on Political Participation?. Social Science Quarterly, 92: 675–694. doi: 10.1111/j.1540-6237.2011.00787.x
- Issue published online: 11 AUG 2011
- Article first published online: 26 JUL 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!