*Direct correspondence to Shane Singh, Assistant Professor, Department of International Affairs, University of Georgia, Athens, GA 30602 〈email@example.com〉.
Winning and Competitiveness as Determinants of Political Support*
Article first published online: 26 JUL 2011
© 2011 by the Southwestern Social Science Association
Social Science Quarterly
Volume 92, Issue 3, pages 695–709, September 2011
How to Cite
Singh, S., Lago, I. and Blais, A. (2011), Winning and Competitiveness as Determinants of Political Support. Social Science Quarterly, 92: 695–709. doi: 10.1111/j.1540-6237.2011.00788.x
- Issue published online: 11 AUG 2011
- Article first published online: 26 JUL 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!