*Direct correspondence to José A. Alemán, Political Science Department, Fordham University, 441 E. Fordham Rd., Bronx, NY 10458 〈firstname.lastname@example.org〉. All data and coding are available upon request. I thank Fabio Araujo, Roberto G. Gutierrez, and Yu-Sung Su for help with mixed models. Sung Kim, Frederick Solt, and three anonymous reviewers provided thoughtful feedback.
Cooperative Institutions and Inequality in the OECD: Bringing the Firm Back In*
Article first published online: 26 JUL 2011
© 2011 by the Southwestern Social Science Association
Social Science Quarterly
Volume 92, Issue 3, pages 830–849, September 2011
How to Cite
Alemán, J. A. (2011), Cooperative Institutions and Inequality in the OECD: Bringing the Firm Back In. Social Science Quarterly, 92: 830–849. doi: 10.1111/j.1540-6237.2011.00794.x
- Issue published online: 11 AUG 2011
- Article first published online: 26 JUL 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!