The authors acknowledge the support of the Irma Rangel Public Policy Institute at the University of Texas at Austin.
The Contact Hypothesis and Attitudes Toward Latinos in the United States†
Article first published online: 5 OCT 2011
© 2011 by the Southwestern Social Science Association
Social Science Quarterly
Volume 92, Issue 4, pages 938–958, December 2011
How to Cite
Ellison, C. G., Shin, H. and Leal, D. L. (2011), The Contact Hypothesis and Attitudes Toward Latinos in the United States. Social Science Quarterly, 92: 938–958. doi: 10.1111/j.1540-6237.2011.00798.x
- Issue published online: 14 OCT 2011
- Article first published online: 5 OCT 2011
- University of Texas at Austin
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!